Terms of service
Terms and Conditions (GTC)
The PUR Concept GmbH & Co. KG for the sale of goods at www.pur-mosel.de
§ 1 - scope
(1) The following general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all orders via the online shop of PUR Concept GmbH & Co. KG, Dietrichstraße 1, 54290 Trier (hereinafter "pure") www.pur-mosel.de can be found.
(2) Deviating or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer will only be part of the contract and insofar as the supplier expressly approved its validity.
§ 2 - conclusion of the contract, order, contract language, contractual partner, youth protection
(1) The purchase contract comes with pure.
(2) The product range on our online shop www.pur-mosel.de is subject to change and non -binding.
(3) No registration is required to carry out orders. The order data is specified during the ordering process. No customer account is created for a later call. It is possible to set up this.
(4) In the online shop, you can put the goods in your shopping cart by clicking the "In the shopping cart" button and from there you can initiate the purchase process by clicking the "To the shopping cart" button. Mandatory fields are marked. After entering all the necessary data, the information can be checked again. By clicking the button "Order for a fee", submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated email with which we confirm the receipt of your order. You will then receive an order confirmation from us for your order, which represents a binding acceptance of your purchase offer.
(5) Orders can also be submitted by fax, email or postal.
(6) By sending an order by fax, e-mail or postal, you submit a binding offer to PUR to conclude a purchase contract.
(7) The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German and English.
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions here on this page at any time.
(8) Contract partner / youth protection
PUR concludes contracts via product range exclusively with:
By accepting PUR's terms and conditions, the buyer confirms that he is of legal age (over 18 years old). We would like to point out that wine packages are generally only given to over 18-year-olds, i.e. the buyer must ensure that only adults receive the delivery when delivery. The logistics partner commissioned by PUR is stopped to check the age of the recipient when delivering the goods using a valid personnel document.
§ 3 - Delivery conditions
(1) Incoming orders are edited and made ready for shipping on weekdays within a day. The delivery time of the PUR standard shipping is 2-5 days from sending the order confirmation within Europe and approx. 6-8 days outside of Europe. The corresponding delivery time will be displayed in the ordering process. In the event of force majeure, the delivery time can extend.
(2) When ordering against prepayment, the products are only delivered at PUR after receipt of payment or then starts the contractual agreed delivery time.
(3) The shipping takes place by DPD, DHL, UPS or FEDEX. The goods can not only be picked up by appointment.
(4) We do not deliver to packing stations.
(5) If you select your own mail order company, we do not adopt liability for transport damage (see § 7 of these GTC) according to the legal regulations.
§ 4 - prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices given in the online shop are gross prices. They contain the applicable statutory VAT and all other price components. The prices specified at the time of ordering in our online shop apply.
(2) In addition to the product prices, the shipping costs are added. The exact amount of the shipping costs can be seen in the shopping cart.
(3) The shipping costs differ in relation to the recipient country.
(4) The final costs are displayed at the end of the ordering process. All taxes are displayed. If you have any questions, please contact us directly by email: email@example.com.
(5) Note on possibly additional fees: Please note that if delivered to a non-EU country, any additional costs for import duties and taxes may apply. You will receive more detailed information from the responsible authority of your country. You may also incur costs that will be charged by your credit institution. You can find more information about this from your credit institution. These additional taxes, tariffs or fees are not included in the product price or shipping costs.
§ 5 - Payment
Several payment methods are available:
(1) Credit card: The load on the credit card (MasterCard; Visa) takes place when the order is completed.
(2) PayPal: You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. You must be registered with PayPal or register there, legitimize your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us.
(3) Sofort transfer: At Sofort transfer we receive the transfer credit directly. For this you need account number, bank code, pin and tan. Sofort transfer automated via the secure payment form of Sofort GmbH, which is not accessible for dealers, automatically and a transfer in your online bank account in real time. It must be noted that the SOFORT transfer is not yet available for a few banks. Further information can be found here: clarna.com/sofort
(4) ApplePay: You pay the invoice amount via the online provider ApplePay. You must be registered with ApplePay or register there, legitimize your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us.
§ 6 - Reference to retention of title
(1) The goods remain the property of the PUR until the full purchase price payment. Until the full fulfillment, the customer has to treat the goods with care and ensure that even third parties who are granted access to the goods are carefully dealt with with the goods.
(2) In the case of entrepreneurs in accordance with § 14 BGB, the goods delivered by PUR until the full fulfillment of all demands of the PUR from the entire business relationship with the customer - especially until he has brought about the balance compensation (account reservation) - remains the property of the PUR.
(3) If the entrepreneur sells the goods on, he will take his future claims from resale against his customers with all side rights - including any balance claims - to pure security without further special explanations.
§ 7 - transport damage
Please check the delivery when receiving the goods for completeness and integrity. If the package is damaged externally, please complain about this to the deliverer before accepting the goods. If the package is intact, but the goods are damaged, please also show this directly to the deliverer. Please contact us in both cases. The failure of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your legal warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own demands towards the freight freight or transport insurance. At the entrepreneur, the risk of transport passes to the mail order company or freight forwarder when the item is handed over.
§ 8 - warranty, liability
Regulations only for consumers i.S.V. § 13 BGB
(1) The statutory warranty rights, including the limitation period for statutory claims for defects of 2 years, start with the date of delivery, i.e. by receiving the item by the buyer.
(2) If the assembly and usage instructions are not observed, there may be a fault.
Regulations only for entrepreneurs i.S.V. § 14 BGB
(3) The danger of doom or damage to the goods goes to the customer as soon as the shipment has been handed over to the person executing the transport.
(4) The limitation period for claims for defects is 12 months, calculated from delivery.
(5) Claims for defects against PUR require the fulfillment of the examination and complaint obligations incumbent on the customer from § 377 HGB.
Generally applicable regulations
(6) The above restrictions and deadline reductions do not apply to claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- In the event of violation of life, body or health
- In the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice
- in the event of violation of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and that the contractual partner can regularly trust in compliance with
- as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is opened.
(7) There is only an additional guarantee of PUR in the delivered goods insofar as it has been expressly agreed on the respective article. Details of the scope of the guarantee result from the respective guarantee conditions.
§ 9 - Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) Consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB is entitled to the following right of withdrawal.
a) cancellation policy
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform PUR Concept GmbH & Co. KG, Dietrichstraße 1, 54290 Trier by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract . You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this, but this is not prescribed.
Here you will find the sample cancellation form: click…. Optional ... maybe you can integrate or you let it copy or copy it as listed below
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification to the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of the revocation:
If you revoke the contract, we have all payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs, which result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have to repay), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day, on which the notification of your revocation of this contract was received. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with them; Under no circumstances will you be charged for fees for this repayment.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the quality, properties and functionality of the goods not necessary to deal with them.
We can refuse the repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have provided the proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier time is.
You have the goods back to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract. The deadline is preserved if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
The customer bears the immediate costs of the return.
b) Sample cancellation form:
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: PUR Concept GmbH & Co. KG, Dietrichstraße 1, 54290 Trier, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereby revoked (s) I/we (*) the contract concluded by me/us (*) to buy the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notifying paper)
- (*) Coat incorrect
(2) Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of cancellation
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination of the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- to deliver goods that can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- to deliver goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature after delivery;
- To deliver sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack when the seal was removed after delivery.
§ 10 - discount codes, gift vouchers and action vouchers
(1) Several discount codes cannot be combined with each other
(2) Reduced goods are excluded from discounts.
(3) You are welcome to buy gift vouchers from us. These can be redeemed for the articles on our online shop before the order process is completed. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(4) The credit of the gift voucher or action voucher is neither paid out in cash or interest.
(5) If the credit of the gift voucher or action voucher is not sufficient for the order, the difference with the payment options offered can be compensated for.
(6) Gift vouchers can be transferred to third parties and combined. Reproduction, edit or manipulate the gift vouchers is not permitted.
(7) Action vouchers are only valid in the specified period as part of the respective advertising campaign and can only be redeemed once with regard to purchasing on our online shop. Individual products can be excluded from the respective action.
(8) Action vouchers cannot be transferred to third parties or combined with other action vouchers.
(9) The gift voucher can only be used for the purchase of goods and not to buy other vouchers.
(10) Gift vouchers and possibly residual credit can be redeemed by the end of the third year after the year of voucher shopping.
(11) The purchase of a gift voucher can be revoked in accordance with Section 9 of these GTC.
(12) An action voucher will not be reimbursed if the customer, who returns the voucher in whole or in part, returns goods as part of his legal right of withdrawal.
§ 11 - final provisions
(1) German law applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law (CISG). The compelling consumer protection regulations of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence are excluded from this choice of law.
(2) For merchants i.S. of the Commercial Code (HGB), legal entity under public law or special fund under public law also applies: